Sunday, July 13, 2008

???????????!!!!!!!!

Today's day has been a mess....
I don't know why i am so confused....
I mean tell me...How would u ,personally feel if u would want 2 things....completely different from each other...and it is pretty obvious that 2 of them cannot be achieved together....
and none of them practically seem realistic....
I am splitting my head apart and am pretty close to wish for a third thing that is nearly ready to go in a third direction....
I feel really lame sometimes....
Anyways....
while going in the car today....i got my usual flash of thoughts and realised something....
i realised that its not just me , i think 95% of my species suffers from the same problems that i do from....
i realised that there is a little dreamer inside of us....
leading to utter confusion, more complications and yes birth of a hypocrite inside each of us....
that denies its own existence and leads to simply more complications....
well, this blog was pretty confusing in itself...
if any of u there can detangle me....most welcome to be my friend....
this is like getting over my head...
and is so very COMPLICATED!!!!

1 comment:

Saumya said...

for the first tym in your blogs , you are confused., it just reminds me of myself!!!!