Sunday, August 24, 2008

A few realisations!!!

there's a kind of a guilty feeling inside me since I wrote my last blog.....
something that i dont like about it....
What i have been thinking is that i shouldn't have written those horrible things about him...and I also kinda feel sorry for him when i hear other people saying bad stuff about him....
I feel its not his fault what he does....
I dont know.... I feel that i am on the way of becoming a good girl...and i have realised that u get nothing by holding grudges against other people ....
its not really difficult to forgive him and the good part is that he doesnt bother me anymore....whatever he does now just appears foolish and not irritating anymore...

there are things that i have been realising for some days and my head seems to be overloaded...
we get so easily bothered by little things....things like abuses and back-biting and sometimes guilty feelings that dont leave us very easily....
but what i have learnt and all of us should learn is to forgive-us and others ...
come on....everybody makes mistakes sometime or the other.....and after all,its totally human....

there is no point in punishing yourself or anybody else in that matter, it gives only temporary satisfaction....
there was this wonderful quote i read somewhere..."the best punishment u can give ur enemy is to forgive him" and i now realise its so true....

I think the best way to be popular and be loved is to be kind, loving and innocent...
these powerful positive feelings attract everybody and u are like a magnet attracting ppl all around you...

Try helping , forgiving ar being nice to someone for a day and experience the peace of mind i am in these days....
and its actually wonderful.....
and the easy part about it is that its actually easy....

3 comments:

poorvi said...

hey girl, sometimes I feel I should take EQ classes form you...
coz you definitely hav a much higher EQ than myself.

vky said...

how can someone try being innocent ??
is that a way to say people see guyz " i am dumb"

Saumya said...

hmm, after reading your blogs i can say that u havent changed a bit from then, and even if you are changed it is for the better., and having a guilt feeling , i don't think is right ., i mean you did what you had to do that tym, the guy irritated you and expressed your feelings about him., you just must not feel bad for suvh things..