Monday, September 1, 2008

Please read the whole blog......

i so badly want to write about something that has been confusing me all this while...

i dont know why but some things about how this world actually functions has been confusing me... there have been things that have happened to the so many people around me that i am left with no explanations to what has god been doing to my friends ...

my mother is a wonderful lady but right now she is so unwell and suffers has already been operated because of stones and is soon going to have another operation ....

not only this, one of my friends mom was a few months back, diagonosed with breast cancer and had an operation and is in so much pain now...and the lady is so good that when you would meet her, you would think that you have known her for ages, so friendly and just so wonderful...

one of my favourite teachers, and a strong believer of god, has diabetes at such high stage that one of her feet has to be amputed to prevent it from spreading.....

i mean why it has to happen to these good people only...

right now i actually feel that it would really have been so much better if i would have been the one who would have had to go through all this and not my friends.... because they are so much more good than i am and maybe if i take their pains, i would do some good too...

please please people , whenever you read this, do pray for these people and ask god to bless them so they get well soon...if not theirs, maybe our prayers help them...

please utter a little prayer the moment you read it and ask god to give the whole world good health, even you and your family, its necessary...please do......

4 comments:

Nikunj Bansal said...

Ya I can understand ur feelings.. Even I felt too bad after reading abt it.. I cud feel da same trauma as u can..
God blesss u
luv
tc
nik

Emma said...

I sincerely hope that ur mother and her friend get healthy as soon as possible.

Saumya said...

i think its still not late for me to pray, hope everything's fyn now and if its not, it will soon be..

Arpit Jain said...

wat happened to aunty den?????