Saturday, May 12, 2012

All the difference


I asked them if I could see the sun
They said I wasn’t ripe enough
I asked them if I could take the fall
They said I wasn’t strong enough
I asked them if I could sing along
They said I wasn’t good enough
So I stayed and stayed inside the house
Too scared to ask them anymore…

I asked him if I could see the sun
He shone brighter than all the stars
I asked him if I could take the fall
He fell from grace to take me far
I asked him if I could sing with him
He wrote a song on his guitar
So I stayed with him inside our house
Too happy to be anywhere else…

9 comments:

ashish kumar pathak said...

wonderful :)

Poetik said...

This is beautiful!! =)

Angel of love!!! said...

Thank you!!!:)

ARNAB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ARNAB said...

a reallyyyyyyy good one .

ARNAB said...

and yeah , that angel is a girl !!

Angel of love!!! said...

Hehe...I think thats pretty clear from the poems... :) Thanks Arnab...

Saumya said...

Sweetest poem ever heard :)

Deepali said...

beautifully expressed! :)