Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Looking Back and Forth...

I miss the days I wrote in simpler words. Not vocabulary wise, but its seems to me now that everything I write carries too much meaning behind it. I wish I could write exactly what I mean once more.

I was going through my posts from 3 years ago. I was somehow so much more optimistic about the world. I was so hopeful about spreading this idealism. I seem to have restricted that utopia to a certain person now. Everything I write is about my love for perfection. Once upon a time, my whole world felt perfect. Somehow, it has now reduced to an idea of a person.

Its time for it to spread once more. Its time for me to blow this new idea so it goes back to its original shapelessness. If what I had created was so perfect, it will still stand and glorify everything else as well. If not, oh well, at least everything else will sparkle in the aftermath of his demise.

I have a feeling he will stand it. So here goes all my energy to rewind a little bit. Or rather, move on...

1 comment:

Poetik said...

Looking forward to joining you on this journey!