Sunday, March 22, 2015

Thin love

I haven't written in a really long time. I don't think anyone even stops by anymore.
But my page views have increased since the last time I signed in, so some people do come around.
Thanks for that!

Its not that I haven't tried to write. I have. It's more like, there is little that's left to write about.
I wrote of love. Simple, unconditional love.
But once you have seen it's different forms, its hard to believe it can ever be simple again.

I suppose, that this blog will have to exist just as a reminder of the person I used to be. A hopeful, beautiful person. I believed in things, I like to think I still do. But the truth is, I have changed.
In the past 2 years, my imagination has gone from pretty to extremely grotesque. Love has metamorphosed, and now sits inside me, extremely frail and whimsical. It's not real, but more of a lingering shadow of something that was too innocent to survive. It's the only form of love that can remain in a self-destructive self.

Its a form of love that's quite pitiable, pathetic, and heart breaking.

Its a form of love that's very sad, and survives primarily on the prayer of resurrection.

Its a twisted, wretched form of love.

Thin love. That's what I like to call it.

No comments: